Medium blade size, medium flex.
The 2017 Jacana is a great alternative to an aluminium paddle. The Jacana features a 30% Carbon shaft (the pole you have in your hands), a 100% carbon handle with ergonimic grip and a robust lightweight PE blade.
- Comfortable grippy none-fatique handle thanks to ergonomic design
- 100% carbon
- 3-piece (fits in a 90 cm long backpack). Length adjustable between 160– 220 cm.
- 30% carbon/ 70% polyester
- Gorilla double bolted clip to prevent twist. Slim design so easy to slide over with hands
- FIT OCEAN logo printed in the bottom part of the shaft (not where your hands are)
- Blade angle 10°
- Fluid dynamic ‘neck’ (blade transition to shaft) for minimal cavitation
- Robust PE material (hit thr rocks without a scratch)
- Blade size medium. Approx. 80 sq. in.
- approx. 795 gr.